Bali Instagram: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Coffee Plantation, Tirta Gangga And Lempuyang Temple
About This Activity
- Bali Instagram Tour
- Free cancelation until 24 hours before start the activities
- The duration for all the activities will take 8 until 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pickup service at 8 a.m at your hotel in Bali, except if your hotel in North Bali or West Bali
- Explore the most iconic and gorgeous places around the island and take a lot of Instagram pictures
- Enjoy your self in the beauty of nature and learn about our famous Balinese culture from your guide
- Explore Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Enjoying lunch with the amazing rice fields views
- Admiring the beauty of nature from the famous heaven gate. famous
Bali would not disappoint you by the beautiful beach. Gorgeous views and unique landmarks will always amaze people from around the world. Visit Bali also means to take pictures for Instagram posts, Bali Instagram Tour will show you some destinations that worthy of Instagram pictures. You also will learn about Balinese culture in all destinations and enjoying the beauty of nature.
First, we will stop at Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali. This waterfall placed in the cave and cliffs, which will give you an amazing view. The sunshine that shines into the cave and cliffs will be a great combination with the waterfall. We suggested you take some pictures in the waterfall or in front of the cave, which will be unforgettable memories. Next, there will be an extreme experience that you should try and challenge yourself to do this. The extreme experience is you will be trying a swing above the trees and you will feel like flying in the sky, the bravest won’t miss this experience. The swing located in Coffe Plantation Bali and in this place you also can try a very famous coffee from Indonesia which is Luwak Cofee or Cat Coffe ( for trying this coffee you need to pay by yourself).
The tour will continue with have lunch, which has international standards, while enjoying the rice fields and Mount Agung's view. Next, we will go to Tirta Gangga Water Palace. This place is a kind of garden made by the Karangasem Kingdom a long time ago. This garden does not look like an ordinary garden. The famous thing for this place is you can take pictures with some fish around you without getting wet, but the fish are not in an aquarium. This place also will amaze you with the culture and the traditional building.
The last destination is a very famous heaven gate, which is located in Lempuyang Temple Bali. You will get the most fantastic picture with Mount Agung as the background and you will stand in the middle of the Balinese gate. Your tour guide will take the pictures and also your tour guide will explain the history of the temple and Balinese Culture.
Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Included In These Activities
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Entrance tickets
- Trying a swing in nature
- Mineral water
Not Recommended For
- Pregnant women