Bali Activities: Kintamani Downhill Cycling With Ubud Monkey Forest And Tegenungan Waterfall
About This Activities
- Bali Activities
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 7-8 a.m. at your hotel in the area of Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud, and Candidasa.
- Pick up service also available if your hotel located not in those areas, but with an extra charge.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Kintamani in the morning and see the amazing view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
- See the beautiful view of rice terrace in Ubud.
- Learn about the natural life of traditional Balinese people
- Visit long-tailed monkeys in their natural habitat without disturbing them.
- Feel the splash of fresh water on your body at Tegenungan Waterfall.
Get the private pick up service at your hotel from us with our private air-conditioned minivan and we will directly go to Kintamani, the place to start our Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour, one of the Bali Best Activities that you need to try. After arriving in Kintamani, we will have our breakfast before we start the cycling tour. Pancakes, tea, and coffee will be our menu for breakfast with a beautiful view. Take some pictures here to remind your self about this beautiful scene.
Then, we will go to a place, where your cycling tour guide will be waiting for you. In this place also you need to prepare and check a bicycle for doing this activity and you can choose by your self which bicycle you want to use and your cycling tour guide will help you to prepare this. We will start our cycling tour from a small street behind this place, so we can see many gorgeous places such as rice fields, bamboo forests, organic plantation, and some Balinese villages with friendly people
Our cycling tour will be finished in Ubud and we will have our lunch there. After lunch, we will visit Ubud Monkey Forest and Tegenungan Waterfall. At Ubud Monkey Forest, we can see the natural life of the long-tailed monkey and also can take pictures with them without disturbing their life. In this forest, you can see the monkeys plays and jumps from one big tree to another big tree. Ubud Monkey Forest not only a home from the monkeys, but for the local people there this forest is their holy place. Why? Because you can find three temples belongs to their village’s temples.
The last place that we will visit in Ubud is the Tegenungan Waterfall. You can relax your body here and feel the fresh splash water touch your body. Located close enough to the monkey forest makes this place become one of the most famous places in Ubud. Many people come for swimming in a pool under the waterfall. The freshwater really refreshes your body and soul from a hot day.
This tour will be finished in the evening and we will arrive at your hotel at 6 p.m.
Included In This Activities
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned car as the transportation
- All entrance fee
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional cycling tour guide
- Bicycle usage
Not Included In This Activities
- Alcohol drinks (available for purchase)
Contact Us For Further Information And Reservation About Tour
Bali Tour Packages Relations
Bali Activities: Quad Bike Adventure And Ayung River Rafting
Get your pick up service from us, start on your hotel and get ready to feel an amazing and challenging Bali Best Activities with us.
Fishing Day Trip : Candidasa, Tepekong Island and The Neighborhood Of It
Fishing with us will bring you back to nature, help you to heal your stress, and also help the local people with their sustainable fisheries.
Bali Activities: Blue Lagoon And Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling
In these activities, you will get 2 hours snorkeling, 1 hour in Blue Lagoon and the rest in Tanjung Jepun, and will be your Bali Best Activities
Bali Adventure: Rafting Adventure Ayung River All Inclusive
Join us to get an amazing experience in Bali. We will pick you up at your hotel and directly go to Ayung River, the longest river in Bali, to do rafting