Ubud Art Village, Batuan Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Kecak Fire Dance And Dinner
About This Tour
- Bali Half Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 7 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Available a pick-up service if your hotel located in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa
- Departure time: 1 p.m.
- Learn about Balinese culture and Balinese lifestyle with Balinese traditional house.
- Visit one of the beautiful temples with iconic ornaments.
- Feel the freshwater from the waterfall and refresh yourself here.
- Watch a traditional Balinese dance with fire as the main attraction.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with a beautiful view.
Join us and enjoy your Bali Half Day tour using a private guided tour and car that will pick you up from your lobby hotel on time. Then, we will directly to Ubud Art Villages. The first village that we will visit is Tohpati Village. In this village, you can learn how to make Batik Fabrics, our traditional Indonesian fabric and also become an iconic fabric for Hindus Culture from Java Island. After that, we will continue to another Ubud art village named Celuk Village. You can see and learn how to make accessories from silver here. The accessories made from this village have an International standard for quality. So, if you’re interested in silver, you won’t be disappointed here.
Next, we will visit Batuan Village to know about the real traditional Balinese House. In this village, we will learn the functions of locating a building in a Balinese House based on our Hindus Culture. Your lovely tour guide will explain more about this one. In Batuan Village, there is a beautiful temple called Batuan Temple wich built-in 940 Saka, Balinese Year. Don’t forget to take pictures while you learn about this gorgeous temple. Then, we will visit a place for making Balinese Coffee and herbal tea. We will have our break time here while enjoying testers for the herbal tea.
After that, there will be a waterfall that waiting for us, Tegenungan Waterfall. Relax your self here and let the freshwater touch your body, or you can take some pictures with the waterfall as the background. In the evening, we will watch one of the famous Balinese Dance that takes a story from the Ramayana story. The dance called Kecak Fire Dance. See how amazing this dance with fire everywhere. Then, we will have our dinner with rice fields as the view.
This tour will be finished around 8.30 p.m.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
- Private tour
- Mineral water
- Tax and services
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Uluwatu Temple Or Rock Bar, 2 Hours Spa And Romantic Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
We will explore some iconic places in South Bali. First, we will explore one of the oldest temples in Bali which was built by Maha Rsi Dwijendra
Ubud Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Batu Bolong Temple With Dinner
Get to know more about the culture and beautiful view of Bali in our Bali Half Day Tour. Explore a forest which is a home for monkeys named Ubud Monkey Forest.