Ubud Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Batu Bolong Temple With Dinner
About This Tour
- Bali Half Day Tour
- Minimum booking for 2 persons
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 7 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Available a pick-up service if your hotel located in Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, and Sanur.
- Departure time: 12.30 p.m.
- Explore and learn the history of Mengwitani Royal Family Temple which is becoming UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2012.
- Explore Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Adore the gorgeous sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
- Having dinner nearby Batu Bolong Temple.
Get to know more about the culture and beautiful view of Bali in our Bali Half Day Tour. Explore a forest which is a home for monkeys named Ubud Monkey Forest. Adore with the natural habitat of the monkeys and the temple inside the forest. Amaze with one of the oldest temples which were built by the Mengwitani Kingdom as their family temple. Then, see a beautiful temple with a gorgeous sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
Get your pick up service at 12.30 pm and directly to meet our new friends at Ubud Monkey Forest. Adore with their natural life in their own habitat. Take some pictures with our new friends, they are friendly for food and beautiful things. Then, we will go to one of the oldest temples in Bali, Taman Ayun Temple. On the way there, you can see rice fields views, coconut trees, and other tropical views.
Taman Ayun Temple is a temple that was built by the Mengwitani Kingdom. The temple also has beautiful architecture and a lot of stories, your private tour guide will explain it more to you. For your information, from above the temple looks like floating and it makes this temple so adorable to explore more.
The tour will continue to one of the iconic places in Bali, Tanah Lot. Tanah lot has Tanah Lot Temple which is located on a huge cliff offshore. So if the seawater tide, the temple will look like floating. You also can find a cave that is a home for Holy snakes. People there believe that the Holy Snakes always protect the temple. One more thing to do here is watching the sunset slowly down and disappear, make sure to get some pictures here. Last, we will go to Batu Bolong for having dinner nearby Batu Bolong Temple.
The tour will be finished after it and you will arrive at your hotel around 8 p.m.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
- Private tour
- Food and drink
- A guided tour
- Children under 2 years old are free.
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Uluwatu Temple Or Rock Bar, 2 Hours Spa And Romantic Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
We will explore some iconic places in South Bali. First, we will explore one of the oldest temples in Bali which was built by Maha Rsi Dwijendra
Ubud Art Village, Batuan Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Kecak Fire Dance And Dinner
Join us and enjoy your Bali Half Day tour using a private guided tour and car that will pick you up from your lobby hotel on time. Then, we will directly to Ubud Art Villages