World Heritage Tour: Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Ulun Danu Temple
About This Activities
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 7.30 a.m. until 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Ubud, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Kerobokan, South Bali, Sanur.
- Explore the rain forest and Bayumala Twin Waterfall
- Enjoy the natural villages view that far away from the coastal cities.
- Learn an irrigation system in Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali, which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage in Bali island
- Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple to see one of the iconic places in Bali.
- Explore the floating temple named Taman Ayun Temple
Explore beautiful villages in Bali with amazing views and fresh air, and enjoy your Bali Full day tour with us. First, we will go to Taman Ayun Temple. The temple is very famous for the amazing traditional carving in every part of it. From above, the temple will look like floating in a large pond. Taman Ayun Temple also nominated as UNESCO World Heritage since 2012.
Next, there will be one of the UNESCO World Heritage to amaze you with the fantastic irrigation system. This place named Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali. In Bali, there is a traditional group of local people in the village who make and keep the irrigation system named Subak. So Subak will protect and defend the traditional irrigation system in Bali. Besides, the beautiful view here we also will have our lunch while enjoying the rice terrace and takes some pictures.
Then, we will go to one of the most iconic places in Bali, which is Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. In this place, make sure you take some beautiful pictures because you never come to Bali if you don’t have your pictures here. You also can find this temple in the postcard and rupiah.
The last one, we have Bayumala Twin Waterfall to explore. Located in the high land makes the waterfall surrounded by rain forest. Feels the fresh air and the clear water to get the real coolness in Bali. Before we back to the hotel, we also can try the famous coffee in the world, wich is Luwak coffee.
Included In This Activities
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- Entrance tickets
Not suggested for
- A wheelchair user