Full Day: Ubud Art Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tanah Lot Temple
About this tour
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, dan Nusa Dua.
- Visit and learn Balinese fine art and painting in Ubud art villages, such as Tohpati Village, Mas Village and many more.
- Enjoy the beauty of a waterfall that will coolness your hot day.
- Learn and know how to make one of the most famous coffee in the world.
- Amaze with rice terraces and its irrigation systems.
- Explore and enjoy the fantastic sea temple with an amazing sunset view.
Ubud Art Village will tell you how to make something artistic. There are 3 most famous art villages in Ubud and we will explore all of them. Start from Mas Village, here you can learn how to improve the artistic points from wooden. Next, Celuk Village is where jewelry from Bali, which has an international standard, is made. Last,
Tohpati village is the place known as the batik weaving center. You can see and try how to make batik painting art on fabric.
After that, we will visit a waterfall located not in highland. This waterfall is not too high, it is only 15 meters. The name of the waterfall is the Tegenungan Waterfall. It’s very famous and has a beautiful view, so there’s a lot of people who come to enjoy the view or swimming in the freshwater. Then, we will go to a Coffee Plantation Bali, which is located not far away from the waterfall. In this place, you can see and learn how they make the coffee from coffee beans into a cup of coffee. Not only about coffee, but you will also learn about tea too. They also will give you a welcome drink as a free tester for all the flavored tea and coffee, except Luwak coffee, the most famous and delicious coffee in the world. If you want to try Luwak coffee you can order the staff there.
Next, there will be a Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Located in Ubud, it has a very fantastic view and it has a unique irrigation system named subak. We suggested you take some pictures here because it’s very famous and gorgeous. The last one, we have Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is one of the most famous and iconic temple in Bali. The temple located offshore and will give you an amazing sunset view. A cave nearby the temple is a house for holy snakes. Local people believe the snakes are the guard to protect the temple from evil energy.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
- Local Tax
Not Included In This Tour
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal cost
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
- A menstruating women
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Uluwatu Temple, Padang Padang Beach, Dinner At Jimbaran
We designed Bali Full Day Tour for you to explore the famous places in Bali, which has different locations.
Ubud Art Village, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kintamani, Besakih Temple And Tegenungan Waterfall
Bali Candidasa Tour will pick you up with a private car and explain more about this Bali Full Day Tour. This tour will be started with visit Batuan Village and batuan temple
North Bali: Brama Arama Wihara, Ulundanu Temple, Lovina Beach, And Wanagiri Hidden Hill
The tour to rural places in Bali and get the fresh air to refresh your mind. Start with Highlands view into north Bali beach.
World Heritage Tour: Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Ulun Danu Temple
Explore beautiful villages in Bali with amazing views and fresh air, and enjoy your Bali Full day tour with us. First, we will go to Taman Ayun Temple