UNESCO: Taman Ayun, Ulun Danu Beratan, Jatiluwih, And Tanah Lot Temple
About This Tour
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick-up service is available.
- Admire the Meru tower just looks like a Pagoda and the main Mandala of Taman Ayun Temple.
- Enjoy the beautiful Ulun Danu Beratan Temple from in the middle of Beratan Lake.
- Having your lunch with Jatiluwih Rice Terrace as the main view.
- Amaze with the amazing sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
Join our Bali Full Day Tour to get to know more about the two most popular UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bali and also explore one of the most iconic temples in Bali, Ulundanu Beratan Temple, and Tanah Lot Temple.
We will pick you up from your hotel and directly go to Taman Ayun Temple. The temple belonged to the Mengwitani Kingdom. The King made the temple for his royal family as their family temple and also a place to relax. He made the temple looks beautiful, there is a huge fish pond surround the temple with a lotus flower on it, so it makes the temple looks like floating. If you are entering the temple you will see how amazing and iconic this temple. The temple has three main parts which will explain to you by your private guide when you’re already there.
Next, we will see the iconic temple in Bali. If you want to explore Bali, you must be familiar with this temple. The temple located on Beratan lakeside and named Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. The temple dedicated to the water goodness, Dewi Danu.
Then, we will continue to have our lunch to one of the most popular restaurants nearby Batukaru Mountain and facing Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. For your information, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is one of the UNESCO World Heritage in Bali since 2012 for its traditional irrigation system called Subak.
Last, we will visit a temple that located offshore, Tanah Lot Temple. This place also famous for the beautiful sunset and holy snakes. Take your time here and explore this place more to feel Bali in your hands.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off service available into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- Entrance tickets
- Mineral water
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Full Day: Ubud Art Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tanah Lot Temple
Ubud Art Village will tell you how to make something artistic. There are 3 most famous art villages in Ubud and we will explore all of them.
World Heritage Tour: Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Ulun Danu Temple
Explore beautiful villages in Bali with amazing views and fresh air, and enjoy your Bali Full day tour with us. First, we will go to Taman Ayun Temple