Blue Lagoon Padang Bai, Tanjung Jepun, Virgin Beach, And Lempuyang Temple
About This Activities
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 11 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 7.30 a.m. until 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa.
- Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun for 2 hours
- Explore one of the famous beach named Virgin Beach
- Taking some good pictures at Royal Pool by the Karangasem Kingdom named Tirta Gangga
- Enjoy the heaven gate with Agung Mountain as the background at Lempuyang Temple
Bali Candidasa Tour driver will be waiting for you at the lobby hotel with a friendly smile. The first place for this Bali highlight tour is Blue Lagoon Padang Bai and Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling. To reach the places, we will need 1,5 hours depends on the traffic. After arriving, we will take a rest at a restaurant, that already prepared for you, to check all the snorkeling equipment. We will use a boat to reach the spot for snorkeling. The boat will be there and wait for us, while we enjoying the amazing views under the sea. Then, if we already satisfied with snorkeling, we will come back to the restaurant to have our lunch.
Next, we will go to the secret beach named Virgin Beach Bali. You can explore the beach for 30 minutes. Then, we will continue to Tirta Gangga Water Palace Bali. A long time ago, this place is a Water Palace for the Karangasem Kingdom. The name comes from the name of a holy river in India, which is Gangga River. The King chose this name because in Gangga River the water will never stop flowing and the water is very clear.
The Last destination is Lempuyang Temple Bali. The temple is very famous with its gates, which has Agung Mountain as the background. A lot of people will come only forsee this amazing view and take pictures there.
We will arrive at the hotel around 6 p.m.
Included In This Activities
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- A boat for transportation while snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance tickets
- Mineral water
- Bath soap
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
- A menstruating women