East Bali: Bat Cave Temple, Tenganan Village, Tirta Gangga Temple, Lempuyang Temple
About This Tour
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 9 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu,
- if your hotel located in Uluwatu, we also can do pick up service but it will take a special charge, $8/ person. You can pay it directly to the driver
- Visit our new friends, bats and sanca snakes, at Bat Cave in Goa Lawah Temple.
- Learn and get more close to the real Balinese people ( Bali Aga) at Tenganan Village.
- Amaze with gorgeous water fountains and fish ponds at Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
- Take your iconic pictures at Heaven Gate Lempuyang Temple.
Join us and taste the amazing untouchable iconic place from East Bali in our one day tour to Goa Lawah ( Bat Cave Temple Bali), Tenganan Aga Village, a spectacular water garden ( Tirta Gangga Temple Bali), a heaven gate at Lempuyang Temple.
The tour will start with an amazing view on the way to East Bali. First, we will visit Goa Lawah a.k.a Bat Cave Temple Bali. Explore this famous temple, which is located nearby a cave used for a living bat to sleep. You also will find sanca snake in this temple. Next, we will move to one of the Bali Aga Villages, Tenganan Aga Village. Meet with the villagers that already stay there before the Majapahit Kingdom came to colonize the island. Explore this small beautiful village with your tour guide for getting close to see traditional weaving tradition.
Then, we will visit a spectacular water garden named Tirta Gangga Temple Bali. This temple is very famous for the beautiful fish ponds and it’s water fountains. Explore the temple and makes sure to take some pictures here. Last, we will go to a very famous heaven gate in Lempuyang Temple. Your tour guide will explain all about the temple for you. To reach the temple and the gate, you need to pass the srs which will take some of your energy. It will worthy after you arrive and see how gorgeous the view from the temple, has mount Agung has the background. Every picture that takes from the gate is very fantastic for sure! Don’t forget to take yours here!
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
- A menstruating women
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Uluwatu Temple, Padang Padang Beach, Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
We designed Bali Full Day Tour for you to explore the famous places in Bali, which has different locations.
Full Day: Ubud Art Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tanah Lot Temple
Ubud Art Village will tell you how to make something artistic. There are 3 most famous art villages in Ubud and we will explore all of them.
Ubud Art Village, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kintamani, Besakih Temple And Tegenungan Waterfall
Bali Candidasa Tour will pick you up with a private car and explain more about this Bali Full Day Tour. This tour will be started with visit Batuan Village and batuan temple
North Bali: Brama Arama Wihara, Ulundanu Temple, Lovina Beach, And Wanagiri Hidden Hill
The tour to rural places in Bali and get the fresh air to refresh your mind. Start with Highlands view into north Bali beach.
World Heritage Tour: Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Danau Beratan Temple
Explore beautiful villages in Bali with amazing views and fresh air, and enjoy your Bali Full day tour with us. First, we will go to Taman Ayun Temple