Blue Lagoon Paradise Snorkling, Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Art Village, And Ubud Monkey Forest
About This Activities
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 7.30 a.m. until 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa.
- Enjoy the fantastic feeling while swimming in the clear sea and learn about the sea creatures
- Feels the amazing splash of the only one waterfall in Ubud
- Ubud is very famous with the art villages. In here you also can learn how to make a wooden statue at Mas Village, learn about silver at Celuk Village, and learn about Batik (traditional Indonesian patterns for fabric) at Tohpati Village
- Explore the real and natural life of monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest
Bali Candidasa Tour driver would meet you with a big smile and would like to introduce himself. After that, we will go to the first destination, which is Blue Lagoon Paradise or Blue Lagoon Padang Bai. Here, what you do is snorkeling and explore the beautiful sea creatures. To reach the part of the sea for snorkeling, we will use a traditional boat and take around 20 minutes, but before we go there, we will do a checking time for the snorkeling equipment and take a rest at a restaurant, that we already prepare for you.
After snorkeling, we will back to the restaurant for lunch and shower. Then, we will go to the only waterfall in Ubud, Tegenungan Waterfall. To go there, we will need 40 minutes but it depends on the traffic. At Tegenungan Waterfall Ubud you can swim and feel the splash of the water, that falls from the natural cliffs.
We also will go to some Ubud Art Villages Bali because of Ubud really famous for its arts villages. Let says if you want to find a traditional, unique, very artistic then you can find all of it in Ubud. Interested in the wooden statue? Mas Village will be good to you, or trying to find jewelry made from silver and has an export quality? Celuk Village won’t disappoint you, or want to buy some traditional Indonesian fabric? Tohpati Village will be able to fill your desire.
The tour will be continued to Ubud Monkey Forest. We will see the natural life of monkeys and also allowed to take pictures with them. In this monkey forest, you will be able to see a lot of long life trees, which is the home for the monkeys.
We will be back at your hotel around 6 p.m.
Included In This Activities
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance tickets
- Mineral water
- Bath soap
Not suggested for
- A wheelchair user
- A menstruating women