Ubud Art Village, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Tegenungan Waterfall, And Lunch At Kintamani
About This Tour
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service
- Trying and challenge yourself to feel the amazing sensation from a swing with rice terrace as the view.
- Learn something new from inside the temple and take some pictures.
- Explore the unique Ubud art villages, such as Mas Village and Celuk Village.
- Get the fantastic view of Mount Batur and Batur Lake while having your lunch.
- Learn and taste one of the famous coffee in the world and some herbs drinks.
- See and feel the freshwater at Tegenungan Waterfall with unique hills
Follow to your pick up service at 8 a.m. then the tour will start with visit Batuan Village. Here, we can get to close to know the temple that uses by Balinese to pray. Only in this village, we can get into the temple to feel the real feeling about traditional Balinese temple. Next, we will go to other famous Ubud Art Village, such as Celuk Village to learn how to make jewelry with international standards, Mas Village to learn how to change basic wooden into a pricey wooden.
The tour will be continued to a famous rice terrace in Tegalalang Ubud a.k.a Tegalalang Rice Terrace Ubud. Enjoy the beautiful stairs that make from rice plants and learn about the traditional irrigation system called Subak. If you are brave enough, you can try the extreme swing here. You will swing with the rice terrace as the view. Don’t forget to take an Instagram-able picture here. Then, we will have our lunch at Kintamani while appreciating the fantastic view from Batur mountain and Batur lake.
Next, we will visit Coffee Plantations and local spices. Try the famous Luwak coffee, or other coffee, or some herbs drinks. Last, we will introduce you to Tegenungan Waterfall. This is one of the most famous waterfalls in Bali. Don’t forget to swim and try freshwater. If you're lucky you can see a small rainbow behind the waterfall.
We will finish the tour and drop you off at your hotel at 6.30 p.m.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
- Parking fee
- Balinese costume
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Ubud Art Village, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kintamani, Besakih Temple And Tegenungan Waterfall
Bali Candidasa Tour will pick you up with a private car and explain more about this Bali Full Day Tour. This tour will be started with visit Batuan Village and batuan temple
Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Uluwatu Temple, Padang Padang Beach, Dinner At Jimbaran
We designed Bali Full Day Tour for you to explore the famous places in Bali, which has different locations.
Full Day: Ubud Art Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tanah Lot Temple
Ubud Art Village will tell you how to make something artistic. There are 3 most famous art villages in Ubud and we will explore all of them.
North Bali: Brama Arama Wihara, Ulundanu Temple, Lovina Beach, And Wanagiri Hidden Hill
The tour to rural places in Bali and get the fresh air to refresh your mind. Start with Highlands view into north Bali beach.