Ubud Art Village, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kintamani, Besakih Temple And Tegenungan Waterfall
About this tour
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 8 a.m. if your hotel located in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa
- Visit and explore the Balinese Traditional house in Batuan Village.
- Explore some art villages with Balinese craftsmen in Tohpati Village, Celuk Village, and Mas Village.
- Enjoy one of the best beautiful rice terraces in Ubud.
- Enjoy your lunch with a spectacular view from Batur Mountain and Batur Lake.
- Explore and learn the biggest temple in Bali named Besakih Temple with your local guides.
- Visit the only waterfall in Ubud which has amazing cliffs and freshwater.
Bali Candidasa Tour will pick you up with a private car and explain more about this Bali Full Day Tour. This tour will be started with visit Batuan Village and Batuan Temple to explore and learn about a Traditional Balinese House, which is every part of the Balinese House that has its own meaning. We also can learn about how placed a building as a fortunate way in Balinese beliefs.
Next, we will visit some Ubud Art Villages. First, we will go to Tohpati Village. Here we will learn how Balinese people make fabric. Start from yarn into a sarong that usually uses for traditional Balinese costume. Then, we will visit an art village that makes jewelry from silver and gold. This village named Celuk Village. Almost all of the house in Celuk Village is the place for making jewelry.
After learn about Ubud Art Village, we will continue the activities to one of the most fantastic rice terrace named Tegalalang Rice Terrace Bali. Here you will see beautiful rice plants and it all placed like stairs. We suggest you take some pictures here, your guide will be very happy to help you. Then, you can learn about our traditional irrigation system called Subak.
we will have our lunch at Kintamani. We will arrive at 1 p.m. Kintamani has an incredible view. You can find Mount Batur, which is a very famous tracking place to see a sunrise and Batur Lake. Located in highland makes Kintamani has a good quality of air and view. Take some pictures, for Instagram or just keep it for yourself, will not disappoint you.
Next, we will explore the biggest temple in Bali, which also known as Mother Temple. The original name for this temple is Besakih Temple. The temple was built in the 8th century by RSI Markandeya. So interesting right? Your guide will explain more about this temple to you on your tour.
Last, we will have a Tegenungan Waterfall tour. In this waterfall, you can relax your self under the waterfall and feel the amazing splash from it, or if you don’t bring your other clothes, or you can take some pictures of this beautiful waterfall, or just enjoying the waterfall from waterfall sides.
The activities will be finished at 6 p.m.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off into your hotel (if you book a private tour)
- Car with full AC
- All entrance tickets
- Buffet Lunch
- Sarong for entering the temple
- Mineral waters
Not Suggested For
- A wheelchair user
- A menstruating women
Bali Tour Packages Relation
Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Uluwatu Temple, Padang Padang Beach, Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
We designed Bali Full Day Tour for you to explore the famous places in Bali, which has different locations.