Ayung River Rafting With Lunch, Taman Ayun Temple, And Tanah Lot Sunset Dinner
About This Activities
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation for 24 hours before the activities start
- The tour will take around 13 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service starts at 7.30 a.m. at your hotel in Ubud or Bali Selatan (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua Jimbaran, Canggu or Sanur)
- Find the amazing natural view at Ayung River.
- Take the rafting challenge to the waterfall in the river with Larry’s boat.
- Enjoying some coffee taste and herbal drinks and learn how to make Luwak coffee from coffee beans.
- Get to know more about Mengwi Kingdom Royal Family Temple that nominated as world heritage by UNESCO.
- Relax your self with a gorgeous sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
- Having dinner with an amazing view of Batu Bolong Temple before go back to your hotel.
Get your pick up service from us on your hotel with a comfortable private car, then start our Bali Full Day Tour with exploring Ayung River, the longest river in Bali, using an inflatable boat.
Rafting at Ayung River, which still has the natural view, will start from the northernmost point from other tourist attractions. Your journey will be accompanied by a professional guide for rafting called skipper. Along the river, you will see a lot of natural beautiful cliffs and green view which are not seen from the put-in point.
Feel the new rafting challenge that will give you an exciting feeling and make your adrenaline wake up. Then feel your heartbeat getting fast while we cross some strainer and a waterfall on the river and we will jump with our inflatable boat from it. But do not worry about all the challenges on Ayung Rafting Bali are save for children, start from 5 years old, and elderly until the age of 65 years.
After finished the first activity, then you will have the buffet lunch that we already prepared before. Then, we will go to Coffe Plantation Bali for a coffee break and learn how to make a cup of Luwak coffee, the most expensive coffee, from coffee beans. You also will get a free tester of some coffee and herbal drinks here. The tour will be continued to a beautiful royal temple by Mengwi Kingdom, Taman Ayun Temple.
The temple is a temple dedicated to the Mengwi Kingdom and the royal family. Taman Ayun Temple is very famous for its unique architecture and the several Merus that looks so beautiful. The Meru is the symbol of Agung Mountain, the highest mountain in Bali. Not only that, but the garden on this temple also so Instagram-able so make sure to take some pictures here. Then we will go to our last destination, Tanah Lot Temple and Batu Bolong Temple.
Those temples are very sacred for all Balinese people because Tanah Lot Temple was built by Dangyang Niratha, a Hindu priest. You can learn more about this temple later when we already there. Tanah Lot Temple is very famous for the sunset. Make sure to catch the sunset before we go to a restaurant nearby Batu Bolong Temple for dinner. We will directly back to your hotel after dinner and will be arrived around 9 p.m.
Included In This Tour
- English and Japanese speaking tour guides
- Car transportation with full AC
- A buffet lunch
- All the tickets for the tourist attractions
- A change room
Not Included In This Tour
- a waterproof camera
- private cost
- all drinks at the restaurant
Bali Tour Packages Relation
World Heritage Tour: Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Ulun Danu Temple
Explore beautiful villages in Bali with amazing views and fresh air, and enjoy your Bali Full day tour with us. First, we will go to Taman Ayun Temple
Full Day: Ubud Art Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tanah Lot Temple
Ubud Art Village will tell you how to make something artistic. There are 3 most famous art villages in Ubud and we will explore all of them.
Ubud Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Batu Bolong Temple With Dinner
Get to know more about the culture and beautiful view of Bali in our Bali Half Day Tour. Explore a forest which is a home for monkeys named Ubud Monkey Forest.
UNESCO: Taman Ayun, Ulun Danu Beratan, Jatiluwih, And Tanah Lot Temple
Join our Bali Full Day Tour to get to know more about the two most popular UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bali and also explore one of the most iconic temples in Bali